“My Bald Head Is Fake”- Papa Ajasco - Dagreensblog
Check Out Our RED LINES OF THE WEEK And Get Motivated

Tuesday 19 September 2017

“My Bald Head Is Fake”- Papa Ajasco


ADVERT POST-TOP

ADVERT POST MIDDLE

The Veteran actor in the popular comic television drama, "Abiodun Ayoyinka", popularly known has "Papa Ajasco" has revealed that his bald hair is fake, that he just shaves it off when going on set.

During his recent interview with GoldMyTV,

he said:

“The bald head is not original, it’s fake. Anytime I’m going for my recording, I shave it off, for the past 19-years now. At all, it will not grow. Because I’m so handsome with it.”

Watch The Interview Video Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | SUBMIT YOUR STORY | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by DagreensBlog.